Contribute To Only Facebook
If you clicked the “write for us” link, it’s probably because you are interested in writing for Only Facebook – Great!
If you’re a writer and know a lot about working online, owning a small business or social networking and you can give great advices on branding, marketing, Facebook (and other related topics), or you can write ‘how-to’ posts or ‘top-10′ posts, please get in contact with Only Facebook: contact [at] onlyfacebook.com.
What We Are Looking For
Please take some time to read the posts already published. We’re looking for well-written posts/articles that freelancers, entrepreneurs, Internet Marketers, small business owners, etc.. will be interested in reading, as simple as that.
Please, if you submit an article for publication on Only Facebook, make sure it is an original article. If the article has already been published elsewhere, it will not get published again on Only Facebook.
If you’re looking to get a little more exposure for your own blog or even just want to get your name out there, writing on Only Facebook should help you do just that.
Rules And Guidelines
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines” when writing your guest post.
- 300 words minimum
- Please do not send images, unless of course they’re cool and we have the rights to use them
- Make sure to utilize spell check before sending your post(s).
- If you’re not sure, send a sample of your work for review
- We reserve the right to edit your post for head tags, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Include a byline/signature – maximum of 2 links
- Absolutely no affiliate links in your posts
- No links to questionable or bad neighborhood websites (link farms, MFA, adult)
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website).
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at contact [at] onlyfacebook.com. Please put “Write For Us” in the subject line.
Thank you very much,
The Only Facebook Team