- Notifications when fans interact with your page or posts
- A place to showcase photos along the top of your page
- A news feed for your page
- The ability to Like and post on other pages as your page
The transition guide below will help you understand the changes in more detail and help businesses and brand managers get a stronger grasp on the potential for Facebook Pages following the redesign.
Here are is a fan Page upgrade checklist for anyone who already has a Facebook Page:
- The Page profile picture size has changed. Be sure to review your profile picture and upload a re-sized picture if needed.
- An optional feature will now allow you to feature other Pages and Page admins. If you have any cross-promotion to do this is a great opportunity to take advantage of!
- This is also a great time to review your Page category. You can update this at any time by visiting Edit Page > Basic Information > Category
- Review the five thumbnail photos that are now displayed in the “photostrip”. X-out any photos you do not want to appear in the top right of each thumbnail and tag your Page in the photos to center the thumbnail picture.
Facebook Fan Page Transition Guide
Feel free to download the Facebook Page Transition Guide!